We're actually doing it! We actually created a blog. After some discussion, we have decided that it's a good way to record our lives, and share it with our close freinds and family. We are excited to share our adventures, post pictures, and read about and learn from others lives and examples. Nathan and I have already benefited from learning from the lives of our dear family and friends and others. Truly, our lives are meant to be shared - in order to help and strengthen and to be helped and strengthened by others. I am inspired by many examples of people...some of which don't know me, let alone know that I have been the recipient of seeing their goodness and learning from their wisdom. Two examples come to mind just from this week: Elizabeth Smart who will be working for ABC News, and said "my goal is to do the most good, wherever I can". She is doing it. Also the director of a youth orchestra who said "sharing the gospel is part of our mission". These are talented men and women who understand the purpose of life, and their role in it. They have the desire to do good, and help others around them. Isn't that what this life is all about?
From my family - tonight my sister and her husband have invited us to dinner. We often learn from them, but most especially from the beautiful spirit that is in their home. My dear husband, who after waiting for me for a long time for me to pick him up from work, had not even a hint of irritation or complaint, but rather just kindness, and gratitude. These are people I admire, and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment