Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mason with Family and Friends

This week has been so nice and relaxing. While Nathan is at work, I get to take care of little Mason. Thankfully Yeagi (my good violin friend) is teaching my students for me until January. I'm also taking a break from performing in the Orchestra at Temple Square. This means I get to spend all day with our little boy. Besides the regular routine of bathing, eating, sleeping, and changing diapers, we have a little devotional in the morning which includes a song, prayer, and scripture study. He looks at me a little funny during the song, but I know somewhere deep inside he must love it :). The highlight is when Daddy comes home from work! He loves being held by Nate.
   This weekend, Isaac and Angie and their three little girls moved into Mom and Dad's home. They will be the new owners soon, for which I am grateful. It was nice to see them all yesterday, and introduce our little boy to them as well. Mynoa, Teressa, and Maryanne loved holding him and ooing and awing over him. It's so sweet to see how much little children are drawn to babies.
  I wanted to also include a few pictures of Mason being held by some of our family and friends.
Mason with Uncle Jason


Mason with Uncle Ryan

Mason with Grandma Jacob

Mason with Aunt Jenet

Mason showing off his calf muscle with Uncle Mike

Mason cozy with Aunt Liz

already tired thinking about learning Latin and working out with Rick Dawg someday

Mason with his sweet Daddy

Mason with his adoring Aunt Shirley

So that has been our week. Now we are in December and looking forward still to Christmas! A lot to do before Christmas comes!!! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Joanna, I am so happy to see that life is going so well for you. I have loved reading about your new experiences as a mommy. You are so amazing, and I am so happy for you and Nate. Mason is so adorable and why shouldn't he be, he's your son. Love you so much Joanna. You're the best. Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna! You are a cute cute mom! I have something for Mason, so I have to find you somehow! :-) Mason looks ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete