The following pics have nothing to do with anything...except they are some recent pics I took. I'll try to do better at taking pictures in the moments of our lives that I record!
| love my crazy boys! |
| a practice picture I took for my photography class |
| Mason snuggling up with his little lamb and bear |
This week we made some more memories.
Tuesday: We attended Dutch comedian Dr VanRossem at a Restaurant called 'Dave and Cranky Chucky's'. A weird name for a Restaurant, I know, but the food was really good! I got a salad, and Nate got a burger. But they weren't ordinary...they were stylin'! :) The BYU 'Humor U' students started the night out with humor, and then Dr Van Rossem took over. Nate was excited to take me, since he is Dutch, and I love the Dutch. Some of what he said was funny, but I think his comments were mainly meant for Dutch television (which he was airing for in Provo - since Mitt Romney attended BYU, and he wanted to see if Mormons have any humor). I loved my time in Holland! When I lived there as a music student at the conservatory, the people (especially in the ward) there were unbelievably kind to me, and treated me with such respect. The fact that Dr VanRossem came all the way to America to shoot for his show, and takes such an interest in us, says something I guess. I take it as a compliment to America and everything it stands for.
Wednesday night - I attended my photography class, and loved it! Why don't I have any pictures here!????
Friday night we went to the BYU v Hawaii football game, where we beat them 47-0. It was a perfect night for football....beautiful sunset, and incredible weather. We drove down with my sister and brother, and watched it with our matchmakers, Bob & Jacobie. It was a great night!
Saturday (last night) I attended RS General Conference with Jen, and loved that! Nate and I are both looking forward to General Conference next weekend!
Today we spent time with Nate's family. LOVE them!
That's all for this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment