Children, how we love them
Pure, bright spirits from above
what would heaven be without them
or this world without their love
These words summarize my feelings towards the privilege of being a Mother. Who wouldn't love to be Mason's Mom? He is just an unbelievably good kid. I am totally honored. My life has never been so rich, so full, or so good. I would never go back. I am grateful every day for the life I have been given, and for the joy that this sweet little boy brings me. On Mother's Day I missed my own Mom especially who is still on her mission in the Philippines. Words can never express that depth of gratitude, love, and respect I feel for my Mother. She is a woman with a mother heart. I love her, and I hope someday to be like her.



No comments:
Post a Comment