One night for our family date night we went to 'Miller's', where Dave Matthews got his start. Mason also enjoyed his Fall soccer team and coach. He's definitely made progress since last year. It's fun to watch him. He still gets distracted though when he sees the little kids team on the side playing duck duck goose or spots a dandelion. He also likes to engage in a casual once in a while conversation with another teammate during a game. He is a sweet, smart, good kid and I adore him.
 |
| these two might be famous one day |
 |
| I think next time I'll untuck Mason's soccer uniform - he looks a little too tidy :). |
 |
| How many soccer players can you fit in a goal? |
 |
| he has great speed and accuracy when kicking balls |
 |
| loving it. |
 |
| This is what Stan does on the sidelines while Mason is playing on the field. He is taking careful notes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment