Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mason Turns 5

I cannot believe my Mason is already five years old. Celebrating him is so easy because I just love him so much. He is kind and good, and someone who I am so grateful to get to associate with every day. It is the greatest blessing being his Mom - and the greatest privilege helping him take his first steps through life.
On Friday we had a party for him  the day before his birthday (November 11th). It was just a beautiful day, and we couldn't have asked for a better setting. Mason has some of the sweetest friends you can imagine so it was so much fun to celebrate him with everyone. We had relay races, apple bobbing, donut bobbing, fishing for treats in whipped cream, and apple pops (caramel apple slices dipped in chocolate and caramel with treats on them) for dessert. I heard a lot of giggles and saw a lot of smiles. Mason felt so loved so in my mind it was a success.















No comments:

Post a Comment