It was so much fun to ski today at Sundance Ski Resort. We were so fortunate to get a few free day passes through the company Nate will be working for this summer in California. We were brave enough to take Mason along and have him try it. He was a champ! It was SUCH a beautiful day!! We also took my brother Rich, as well as my Mom and Dad. When Mason got tired we took him home while Nate and my brother kept skiing. Mom and Dad even showed me the place where they got engaged and even had their first kiss. They had not been to that place in 45 years. I figured it was time to go back! Amazed that the bridge they kissed on was still there! So sweet! I loved seeing it, and that they are more in love than ever!!
What a fun day! That shot of your mom and dad is my favorite--I just love them! All of your pictures are so great, Jo. You make me miss Utah really bad! Love any and every update on your blog :). Hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeleteLindsay, aren't they so cute!? I love them too! When you make it to Utah, you should take your kids skiing! :). I'm feeling good...just a little tired most days, and excited to get back to running when this baby comes out! :). How are YOU feeling? So amazed by you Lindsay! Seriously...what a beautiful example to all of us!
ReplyDeleteJo,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a fantastic picture taker. I love all of the memories you have kept on this blog. What a treasure. I'm so glad your lives have been full of so much fun and joy. You really capture it beautifully.
Love you,
Ramona