Tuesday, April 22, 2014

the simple life...the good life

 
I know, I know....I haven't updated this blog in forever! Life has been a bit crazy lately. Can I use pregnancy as an excuse? Nate has been out of town a few times in the last couple of months...California twice for work, and Virginia to check out his new Law School. I have been teaching a lot, but I just finished this week, so I'm finally catching up on the rest of my life. So here's a recap of the last couple of months:
 
 
Story time at Provo Library with Nate's wonderful Mom


Mason so fascinated with the little boy statue

Finally got to put the coats away and pull out the jackets! Welcome SPRING!

Refinished Mason's crib in preparation for our new baby!! Mason sleeps in a big bed now. Growing so fast!

Lots of playing with cousin William

enjoying the sunshine

always begging to go outside! gosh I love that kid!

or play my violin...it's too big for him, so we turned it into a cello

reading with Grandma

a true Mason. helping Grandpa outside

Tracy Aviary with Aunt Jenica and Uncle Jordan

playing ball with the boys

a visit from our Dutch friends Arto and Femke. LOVE them!!!

Capitol Reef with Nate's Grandpa and Grandma Freeman

Easter Egg hunting with cousins

cousins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment