Sunday, July 26, 2015

New York, New York!

New York was amazing! We drove through Lake George, Saratoga (a famous Revolutionary War battle site), and made it to NYC just as the sun was setting. My cousin Laura and Wil and their two beautiful little boys hosted us there! We loved our time together - Brooklyn Bridge, Shake Shack, Magnolia Bakery banana pudding, The Met, and finally a broadway (Amazing Grace). I love you NYC!


Mason getting ready for the Battle of Saratoga.

I guess if you're going to have a battle it might
as well be in a scenic place.

Nate had to eat at the last Howard Johnson's in existence. Sadly I can see why they no longer exist - he was gracious enough to eat there, but I had to sit that one out (and I'm not usually a picky eater). Nate's edit: What?! This is the very definition
of food history! I know the place didn't smell super great inside, but the food wasn't that bad!

Lake George

Stewart's Shops ice - cream...wow! so good.

Saratoga


NYC at nightfall

Shake Shack at Brooklyn Bridge park

Love me some Shake Shack!

Just can't believe that view

So happy together!


Brooklyn Bridge



Amazing Grace! Loved it! I cried so much at the end. So inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment