After being away from family and Utah for a while, you love it ever more! I keep thinking how amazing it is to have an extended family support like this. Mason is in heaven in Utah - and I always feel so sad tearing him away from it. Good thing he has some super cute friends in Charlottesville to go back to in the Fall. I also like the idea of coming to Utah and just focusing on people for a little while. There's something nice about getting away from your daily routine, and just spending time with people you love. It has been so much fun to spend time with both my family as well as Nate's. Both so unique and beautiful in different ways. I love them both so much and feel so grateful for the positive influence they have on my life and on the lives of my children.
![]() |
| Rent a Puppy (a company my cousin Jena started) was a huge hit for Mason and Stan |
![]() |
| Stanley with beautiful Aunt Alissa |
![]() |
| Mason thinks he is pretty cool with those shades! |
![]() |
| swimming with Mason's buddy 'Uncle Jordan' |
![]() |
| practicing their rock climbing skills |
![]() |
| Baking bread with Grandma |
![]() |
| While practicing their letters |
![]() |
| I almost caught Mason and Stan in an impromptu jamming session together. |













No comments:
Post a Comment