Saturday, December 22, 2012

fun memories from the last two months

pizza on oct 19th...2nd engagement day anniversary




roses Nate got me for our engagement anniversary. Such good memories!!!

some of Joanna's students (2 of the 3): L to R: Paganini, Heifetz, Oistrakh

Our favorite calling ever: NURSERY! Pearl (the little girl on my knee) and I are tight like unto a dish. Actually all the kids fight over Nate in nursery. Does that surprise anyone?

Joanna is the one passing the ball.  She actually deleted all the photos
she was in from the game.  As a public service, I'll make sure that never happens again.

Jabari Parker came to town!  Of course, we wouldn't miss it!

I'm pretty sure they're singing, "Baby, it's cold outside."
Danish Night with Rich, Jen, and Jen's parents. It DOES NOT get better than this! Denmark is where Rich served his mission, so they celebrate a Danish night every year. Delish! I especially enjoyed the rice pudding with cherry pie filling on top. I didn't get the almond, but I was ok with that.





No comments:

Post a Comment