Williamsburg was amazing. Part of me wishes i lived during that time - until I remember those things like hospitals, and modern conveniences like hot running water and cell phones. It was so simple though - so sweet in so many ways. I loved how it was so well decorated for Christmas (candles in the windows, beautiful wreaths on the doors). We also visited the campus of William and Mary which is also just right there! Wow. Loved that campus. We toured the Mansion house (where Jefferson lived while he was Governor of Virginia), the George Wythe house (Jefferson's tutor), the Episcopal Church where George Washington, Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Benjamin Franklin and many other prominent revolutionaries went to Church. By the end I was exhausted - but it was the best kind of exhaustion. Fun times! Thanks Nate for making my life an adventure!
 |
| We saw someone taking a pic with 'Flat Stanley' so we asked if we could have one, too! |
 |
| College of William and Mary |
 |
| I loved when Mason stopped to smell the flowers. |
 |
| Puppet show |
 |
| Mason held that position listening to a piece by Bach on the Piano for about 10 minutes. He couldn't get enough. |
No comments:
Post a Comment