Springtime in Charlottesville is just breathtaking. Spring is my favorite time of year - and being here, is just . . . heavenly. It was a little chilly at the beginning of this week - so we played with play dough and made easter eggs while I experimented with my camera (thanks jeni a for the helpful camera advice). Thank heaven I have such cute subjects. Then it warmed up and we went out for an easter egg hunt. I thought we would do several this weekend - but I think Mason and Stanley have had enough candy for a few months :). Happy Easter Week everyone!!!
 |
| he was pretty proud of those eggs - he kept running to the fridge and pulling them out, handling them, and putting them back. i loved this picture of him caught pink and green handed :). |
  |
| Teaching this boy how to shell a boiled egg :). |
 |
| and eat them. it was a huge success! he likes them :)...a lot. |
 |
| Mason finished learning the songs in his first piano book, so for an Easter surprise, we got the second book for him. It was SO cute to see how excited he was! This boy loves music. It's a self-teaching book, and he enjoys practicing on his own nearly every day. Ocassionally I give some advice like "curve your fingers", or "that one is middle C", or "that's a quarter note, and that's a half note"...you know. Needless to say, he needs an Aunt Shirley or an Aunt Alyssa in his life to practice with him. Stanley, occasionally Nate, and I enjoy listening. |
 |
| he gathered enough for himself and Stanley ... both. |
 |
| These blossoms. MMm...can't get enough. |
You take such beautiful and interesting and FUN pictures:) Looks like they loved the play dough and Easter egg Hunt.
ReplyDeleteI miss doing that with my children. Enjoy every day; at least part of it, for soon it will be gone!
Love you so, Mom and Dad