Saturday, June 18, 2016

Clemenjontri Park

Last Monday morning I took my boys to a Park which the locals kind of rave about. Clemenjontri is a park that was donated by a wealthy woman in McClean who couldn't decide which child's name to give the park, so she gave the park a combination of all of their names. It's the most colorful, dynamic, largest free children's park I've ever been to. It's normally crowded, but we went on a cool morning before the crowds got there, so it was great. Of course Mason and Stanley had a great time. Stanley especially enjoyed the "hosies" and ran back to them several times. After being there several hours, I bribed them with popsicles to go home so that we could have lunch and so that Stanley could take his nap. It was hard to even pull them away with popsicles, but eventually it worked. Success!!



Stanley trying to break into the Carousel before it was open

a happy boy once he got on

Mason was a little anxious until I got on with him. For every ounce of Mason's cautious, Stanley has an ounce of adventures. Loves these boys' unique personalities.


observing the distance between us, and our Utah family and friends

musical instruments at the park are so much fun

love it when these boys play together!

as Mason grows older, I am amazed at how his skills also advance - like finding his way through this maze for instance

Stanley's adventure. Anything Mason does, he *thinks* he can do too :)

walking the narrow road

I think Stanley has the better end of the deal

No comments:

Post a Comment